In this Photoshop workshop you will learn how to use Photoshop’s tools, discover how to do basic retouching and colour correct photographic images, and appropriate saving for specific platform.
• Getting Images into Photoshop
• Imaging Concept – size and resolution
• Difference between RGB and CMYK
• Hi-res and Lo-res
• Editing RAW files
• Cropping images
• Rotating & straightening image
• Editing image – contrast, levels & exposure
• Removing imperfections on image – heal and clone
• Sharpening image
• Red eye removal
• Dodge & Burn
• Creating paths – mask and deeep etching
• Creating and using layers
• Saving files – jpg, png, tif or psd
• A look at Advanced image effects
The cost of the course is R2 500.00 and the course will run over two mornings or evenings.
Personal one on one tutoring:
We also offer the opportunity to have individual one on one tutoring. This can be done at the studio or in your own home. The cost of this individual tutoring is R3 400.00. There is an option for this on the registration form.
If you know your basics and need help with a specific element offered in our training at a beginner of more advanced level feel free to contact me to arrange a appointment at a hourly rate.